viernes, 25 de noviembre de 2011

My Family



Hi, I think this blog for work study, writing in the members that make up the family with whom they live almost daily.
Especially now live alone with my grandmother and my uncle and my mother took different paths in their lives.

-My uncle:
My uncle is the man job is based in the heart, I appreciate it as my father and all who gave me life lessons and get up as his own son. It works in a company in Medellin and now they have their own lives. For work had to move from region and leave us alone to my grandmother and me. Thirty-five years and is currently married.

My mother:
My mother is the woman on the right, for work inhabits another region but we talked and visited constantly. It is a loving wife and mother if somewhat clueless, but hey who cares.

My grandmother:
My grandmother is the woman on the left, is who I live now, is like a mother to me because from the time of my birth was she who brought me up to today.
Is a woman of strong character but at the same time loving and cares for his family.

-ME:
  And finally I describe myself, I'm the youngest guy in the photo, studied at the Superior Normal School of Anserma Caldas, I like anime, videogames and music, I love my family and I like to live and stay in touch with them.
With that I say goodbye and I hope you like the English teacher and I do repeat ¬ ¬.

Bye Bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario